Zemanta

Releasing The PastImage by AmahRa58 via Flickr

A friend told me about the Firefox plugin Zemanta, which is supposed to help with blog entries and such. The most appealing part, to me, seems to be the help in choosing copyright-free photos to go along with your entries. As I now need to have a photo or visual of some kind with each new GeekDad post, I thought I'd try it out. So this is a bit of a test post to see how it works. If anyone else uses Zemanta, I'd love to hear about your favorite aspects.

So far it doesn't display too many interesting photos, but perhaps if I talk about a subject in particular. Like robots. My kids love to pretend to be robots, especially my son. He walks around talking in a robot voice quite a lot. Robots are a fun thing for kids, and some grownups, but I'm not exactly sure why.

Well, so far there are a few really great photos, and quite a few that are boring. And the really great ones have nothing to do with what I've written about.

Tips anyone? Experiences? Okay, I finally got one robot image. Sorry for the nonsensical post here, just a big experiment!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: